A new, beautiful smile in just one day!
Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics with All-on-4 same-day teeth replacement at our Pembroke Pines, FL dental office. Using state-of-the-art technology, All-on-4 treatment replaces traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. All-on-4 turns problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past.
Using only four dental implants to attach a full dental restoration, Dr. Yanowitz can give you the stable, functional, and cosmetic solution you've been looking for. We work with experienced and reputable Pembroke Pines dental surgeons to place the implants and a lab that specializes in creating tooth restorations specifically for our All-on-4 patients.
The Benefits of All-on-4
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 lowers the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used if you have been told you do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
Getting Started with All-on-4
The first step to restoring your smile is a free consultations at our Pembroke Pines office. During this initial consultation, we will do a comprehensive medical screening, radiographic study, and cost estimate. Dr. Yanowitz will explain the procedure in detail and answer any questions you may have. Our staff will also review your insurance benefits and explain in detail all your financing options.
Restore your function, aesthetics, speech, and well-being with All-on-4 implant-supported dentures from Dr. Yanowitz and our Pembroke Pines, FL dental team. Call our office to set up your initial consultation for this innovative procedure today!